Fit Girl Problems
We love being fit badasses, of course we do, but sometimes it comes with its fair share of hassles, amiright ladies? Not to say we don’t overcome said hassles, but they sure do make us roll our eyes on training days. Here’s a few classics:
– The smell that emanates from your protein shaker if you leave it more than 20 minutes before washing.
– 80% of your wardrobe is Lycra.
– You are accidentally familiar with the waxing preferences of any woman in the changing rooms at the same time as you.
– Getting your sports bra off, especially after a tough session (I mean really, you managed to get it on just fine, why in the hell do you have to turn into some sort of Cirque de Soleil contortionist to get it off?)
– Forgetting your yoga mat and having to use one of the gym ones (germ wise, that’s kind of equivalent to lying on heap of garbage, right?)
– The endless laundry (seriously, does it ever actually end?)
– People trying to make plans with you on a workout day and you trying to not go full Incredible Hulk on their ass.
– How your entire life now revolves around when you should wash your hair according to your workout schedule.
– Having to take the stairs, in heels, the day after an intense leg workout. Youch!
– When some of your stretches look suspiciously sexual and you know someone is watching you.
– How running totally messes up your feet and kills your dream of ever being a foot model (unless missing toenails ever become an ‘in’ thing)
What are some of the things you would add to the Fit Girl Problems list?